AT&T announced its Unite LTE hotspot earlier this year which featured up to 10 hours of battery life and allowed its customers to connect up to 10 Wi-Fi-enabled devices for just $20 a month. If you enjoyed this particular mobile hotspot, you’re going to be extremely giddy today as AT&T has announced a brand-new hotspot device called that Unite Pro.
AT&T’s Unite Pro hotspot features a 2.4-inch touchscreen panel that allows customers keep tabs on their Wi-Fi network info, monitor usage as well as keep tabs on the device’s battery life. Instead of just 10 Wi-Fi-enabled devices like the Unite, the Unite Pro allows as many as 15 Wi-Fi-enabled devices to connect to it. This will certainly make you the life of the party wherever you go as we can’t imagine there being more than 15 people who would need your hotspot at any given time.
AT&T is promising up to 16 hours of battery life with a single charge for the Unite Pro, which is pretty impressive considering the device offers LTE-A and dual-band Wi-Fi support. Not only that, but you can also recharge devices by connecting them to the Unite Pro. Neato!
With all of these improvements, the Unite Pro comes at a higher cost than the Unite LTE as you’ll be coughing up $50 up front. If you take your mobile hotspot serious, then we’re sure $50 won’t come in your way of upgrading to the Unite Pro.
- 2014-04-22 AT&T Commits Millions For New Online Video Ventures
- 2014-04-21 AT&T Gigapower Looks At Expansion Into 21 New Cities
- 2014-04-17 AT&T LG G Flex Android 4.4 Update Brings Knock Code As Well
- 2014-04-16 AT&T’s LG G Flex Tipped For Android 4.4.2 KitKat Update Tomorrow
- 2014-04-16 Volvo Gets AT&T To Provide HSPA+ In-Car Connectivity
- 2013-01-04 AT&T Unite Is a 4G LTE Hotspot With 2.4-inch Touchscreen
- 2011-07-12 AT&T LTE-enabled USBConnect Momentum 4G and Mobile Hotspot Elevate 4G announced
- 2010-11-17 AT&T offers mobile hotspot with MiFi 2372