Blizzard’s BlizzCon 2013 is nearly upon us and many expect that the developer will be taking the opportunity to take the wraps off the expansion for their World of Warcraft MMORPG. Last we heard the name “The Dark Below” was a possibility, but the name has since been debunked as a hoax and thanks to a new sighting by MMO-Champion, a new trademark has been filed and this time it’s for the title, “Warlords of Draenor”, along with the warlordsofdraenor.com domain name. Of course it is entirely possible that this registration could be a hoax as well, but with BlizzCon 2013 around the corner, we might not have to wait too long to find out if it’s true.
It would be interesting if this is indeed the title for World of Warcraft’s next expansion, especially since the Draenei have been featured before in the Burning Crusade expansion, so we have to wonder if perhaps Blizzard will be taking us back to Outland, and might we be able to look forward to a return by Illidan, perhaps? Some consider the Burning Crusade to be the best expansion released by Blizzard so we have to wonder if the Warlords of Draenor will be able to recreate that success. Either way check back with us during BlizzCon 2013 for the details!
- 2014-04-18: Azeroth Choppers Episode 1 Is Now Live
- 2014-04-16: Hearthstone: Heroes Of Warcraft Arrives On The iPad
- 2014-04-16: Warlords Of Draenor Might Not Require You To Upgrade Your Computer
- 2014-04-11: Blizzard Unveils New Heroes Of The Storm Characters
- 2014-04-11: World Of Warcraft's Choppers Are About To Be Made A Reality
- 2014-04-08: Warlords Of Draenor New Tauren Animations Shown Off
- 2014-04-03: World Of Warcraft: Warlords Of Draenor Enters Alpha Testing Phase