EVI, a French manufacturer that has been developing tablets for quite some time now, today launched a new laptop called the YziBook. Tapping into its experience of designing and developing tablets, EVI has sought to create a laptop which can differentiate itself from its competitors in the market. The company has focused on making the laptop light weight and also affordable. YziBook weighs just 1.1kg and is available from 199€.
The YziBook has a 13.3 inch display offering 1,280×800 pixel resolution. Under the hood there’s a ARM Cortex A8 1.5GHz processor aided by 1GB of DDR3 RAM, a GC800 GPU (graphics-processing-unit) and 8GB of onboard flash storage. Customers will have the option to externally expand memory up to 32GB via SD cards. It has a HDMI port, an Ethernet port and two USB ports. YziBook also has something which EVI calls the “dual-battery.” The laptop has a removable battery which the user can easily change, and there’s a backup battery inside of the Yzibook. Battery life is said to be around 10 hours for office use. The laptop is powered by Android, and with the Google Play Store included, customers will have access to more than one million applications. The YziBook will be available in black and white colors.
- 2014-04-13: Google Redesigning Android App Icons [Rumor]
- 2014-04-13: How To Transfer Contacts From iPhone To Android (5 Ways)
- 2014-04-10: Age Of Empires: World Domination Greets iOS, Android And Windows Phone Platforms This Year
- 2014-04-10: Chrome Beta For Android Updated
- 2014-04-10: Google Expands Security Services For Android
- 2014-04-10: LG G Pad 8.3 Receives Android 4.4 KitKat Update In US And Europe