Apple has experienced a pretty significant degree of success with their Apple Stores, and it does seem as though the good people over at Intel, too, want a piece of the physical retail store pie. In the video above, you will see that Intel has every intention to reach out to the masses through a similar modus operandi – by opening up their very own retail stores, too. Intel exec John Wallace did share some details concerning the Intel Experience Store plan, with the first location set to open this November 23rd (that is just less than a fortnight away!) in New York City’s NoLita area.
Unfortunately, not much else is known about this particular range of Intel stores, but we are pretty sure that you won’t be able to find any iOS devices on sale in there. Do expect to see an Ultrabooks galore area over there, and we sure as heck hope that there will be additional store locations revealed to us in the days and weeks ahead. Will it be able to take off with a similar level of success as with Apple’s physical retail stores? Only time will be able to answer that particular question. We do wonder just which computer vendors would want to sell their wares there, too.
Next Story: Verizon's Moto X Dropped To $49.99 On Contract
- 2014-04-13: Intel Education Rugged Tablet Targets Students
- 2014-04-10: ASUS Transformer Book T100 Receives CPU Upgrade
- 2014-04-06: Intel Sharks Cove Windows-Compatible Dev Board Not The Last
- 2014-04-02: Intel To Offer Exclusive Content On Devices Powered By Their Chips
- 2014-04-01: Intel $99 MinnowBoard Max Unveiled