We’ve been covering the Oculus Rift for some time now, making sure to report what cool things developers of the device have come up with along the way. In the past, we’ve seen tech demos and modifications which introduce new ways only Oculus Rift owners can experience. Now it looks like Oculus Rift is getting another first as Condition One has just created a film specifically created for the device.
Condition One is an immersive videography group and what they’ve done is create a short 20 – 30 minute documentary that focuses on what’s currently possible within the virtual reality field. The Condition One film includes footage of combat training simulations taken at the Department of Defense as well as footage from game developers, hackers and academic research labs in Standford.
A completely immersive 3D film is something we’re sure many of you with an Oculus Rift will want to experience. IMAX 3D films already offer a great 3D film experience, but we have a feeling the experience you’ll feel with a 3D film recorded specifically for the Oculus Rift will offer an even greater sense of immersion. Now if only the Oculus Rift could be priced at a range that could allow nearly anybody pick one up.
- 2014-04-21 Oculus Rift Gives You A Taste Of The USS Voyager Bridge
- 2014-04-21 Oculus Rift Lets You Enjoy Hoverboard Action
- 2014-04-16 Facebook Acquisition Will Make Sense In A Year, According To Oculus VR's Founder
- 2014-04-15 80,000 Oculus Rift Devices Have Been Sold to Date
- 2014-04-14 Oculus VR Founder Thinks Television Will Be Irrelevant In The Future