Pantech, a player in the smartphone market that hails from South Korea, has recently gotten off to a good start for their Pantech Vega Secret in its home country, that is, South Korea. What other kinds of goodies does Pantech have in store for us then? Well, the company is said to be working on rolling out a new high end Android-powered smartphone which will feature a 5” display, and to make things spicier in the highly competitive niche market, there will also be a rumored fingerprint sensor located at the back of the handset.
ET News reports that this new Pantech device will most likely be available in December, but other than that, there are not too many details which surround it, so certain assumptions will need to be made. For instance, will the 5” display be one that has Full HD capability? Regardless, the fingerprint recognition sensor seems to be one feature that newer smartphones do not want to miss out on, being a bandwagon that is being led by the iPhone 5s from Apple. Just how much money are you willing to fork out for a new high end smartphone, and do you think that the fingerprint recognition sensor will be commonplace, or is it a feature that only some will find useful?
- 2014-03-19: Samsung Galaxy Note 4, LG G3, Vega Iron 2 Will Be Waterproof Devices
- 2014-03-10: Pantech Vega Iron 2 Could Be First To Rock Snapdragon 805 Processor
- 2014-01-16: Pantech Vega Iron 2 Rumored For April Released
- 2013-12-05: Pantech Vega Secret Up Announced With Fingerprint Sensor
- 2013-11-27: Pantech Has Plans For Smartphone With Fingerprint Recognition Sensor
- 2013-11-17: Pantech's Vega Secret Note Off To A Good Start In South Korea