Back in December 2012, Samsung announced the Galaxy Grand, a device with mid-ranged specs that we suppose is good enough to get the job done, nothing more, nothing less. Come 2013, Samsung has announced the Galaxy Grand 2, the successor to last year’s handset. The device has obviously been given an upgrade in terms of specs and we can now look forward to the handset sporting a 5.25” 1280×720 HD TFT display.
It will also see its processor bumped from a dual-core chipset to a quad-core chipset clocked at 1.2GHz, with 1.5GB of RAM, an 8MP rear-facing camera, a 1.9MP front-facing camera, 8GB of onboard storage with support for microSD, and will feature the usual connectivity options, such as WiFi, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS, and will also support dual SIM as well. It will run on Android 4.3 Jelly Bean and will sport a faux leather back similar to that of the Galaxy Note 3 and will be available in black, white, and pink. No word on pricing or availability just yet, but we’ll keep our eyes peeled for more info.
- 2014-04-23 Sprint Galaxy S5 Software Update Released
- 2014-04-23 News Republic And Appy Geek Launched For Samsung Gear 2 And Gear Fit
- 2014-04-23 T-Mobile To Offer Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 In The Summer
- 2014-04-23 Localytics: Samsung Galaxy S5 Is 0.7% Of All Android-Powered Smartphones
- 2014-04-23 Samsung Galaxy K Gets Pictured In Leaked Photo