The Sony Xperia Z1S has been flirting with us for quite some time now, but it is still not known when this smartphone is going to be announced. It is believed to be the international variant of the Xperia Z1 f which Sony launched in Japan last month. The Xperia Z1 f is basically a “mini” variant of the Xperia Z1, but unlike most “mini” variants, the Z1 f doesn’t compromise a lot on specifications. After making a brief appearance on Sony’s website, the Xperia Z1S is now seen in a new leaked picture posing beside the Xperia Z1.
While Sony has pulled the listing from its website, it is believed that the Xperia Z1S is going to have specifications similar to the Z1 f. The latter touts a 4.3 inch QHD display, a Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 quadcore processor with 2GB of RAM, 16GB onboard storage, 2 megapixel front and a 20 megapixel rear camera. A 2,300mAh battery is onboard as well. It is also expected to be dust and waterproof. As per the most recent rumor, Sony might officially announce the Xperia Z1S on November 26th, but the company is yet to confirm this date. It is not known right now if any carriers in the U.S. will offer this device, and if they do, how much will they charge for it. [Image via Digi-Wo]
- 2014-04-23 PS Vita Gamers Can Download Their PSP And PSone Libraries
- 2014-04-21 Sony Xperia Z2 Tablet Goes On Sale In The U.S.
- 2014-04-21 Sony Pictures Register BioShock Movie Domains
- 2014-04-20 Sony Patents Self-Washing Robot
- 2014-04-20 Sony Xperia Z Ultra Google Play Edition To Get Android 4.4.3 KitKat (Rumor)
- 2014-03-10 Sony Xperia Z2's Stereo Speakers Compared Against The Xperia Z1
- 2014-01-30 Sony Xperia Z1 And Xperia Z Ultra Gets Software Update
- 2014-01-23 Sony Xperia Z1s Now Available Via T-Mobile
- 2014-01-20 Sony Sirius Compared With Xperia Z1 Side By Side
- 2014-01-14 Sony Xperia Z1 Users Complain Of Their Phones Warping