If paying the extremely low cost of free just didn’t feel quite right for the Moto X, get ready to open your coin purses as Amazon has just started to sell the device for the still extremely low cost of $0.01.
Similar to Verizon’s deal they announced the other day, the $0.01 Moto X devices will only be available in black or white, meaning you won’t be able to customize the device to your particular color choices. If color options mean nothing to you, then buying a $0.01 Moto X seems like a pretty good deal to us for those who feel completely guilty snagging a free Moto X from Verizon. Just be sure to remember you’ll need to sign a two-year agreement with Verizon in order to purchase the $0.01 Moto X from Amazon.
If you absolutely need to have your Moto X customized to your own color preferences, then you can still purchase one for $99.99, which we’re sure we all can agree is way too expensive considering either a black or white version of the same phone costs a penny on Amazon currently. We enjoy customizing our tech like any other consumer, but we definitely wouldn’t pay $100 just to have a smartphone covered in colors we enjoy the most.
- Amazon Flow Integration: AR To Build Your Shopping List
- Apple iBeacon Deployed To 254 Stores To Help Guide Shoppers
- FCC Wants U.S. Carriers To Follow Phone Unlocking Guidelines
- PayPal Beacon Will Provide Hands-Free Automatic Payments To Retailers
- Facebook Plans To Test PayPal-Like Mobile Payment Service