Nintendo made some major announcements during yesterday’s Nintendo Direct that put some serious focus on titles that are coming out this holiday season, as well as some new hardware and updates to those that have already been released. We learned some new things regarding Super Mario 3D World and The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds, but there was so much more discussed during the Nintendo Direct video.
If you happen to not catch yesterday’s Nintendo Direct, Nintendo covered the previously mentioned games as well as new DLC for Pikmin 3, information on the latest Professor Layton title and even shared some exciting Nintendo 3DS news. One of those news tidbits was the fact Miiverse would now be accessible on the Nintendo 3DS, which if you’re a Wii U owner, you know how addictive this service can get, especially if you actually have some kind of artistic talent.
The latest Nintendo Direct video will take a little over 30 minutes of your time if you want to catch up on the latest coming from Nintendo, although it might be hard to focus on their news a bit considering the PlayStation 4 is releasing tomorrow and the Xbox One is coming in a little over a week.
- 2014-04-22: New Fatal Frame For The Wii U Being Developed
- 2014-04-21: Nintendo Game Boy Officially Turns 25 Years Old
- 2014-04-17: Nintendo Sued For Alleged Patent Infringement Over Wii U's Dual Screen Capabilities
- 2014-04-17: Box Art Hints At Mario Kart 8 Wii U Bundle
- 2014-04-15: Wii Remote Plus Controller Gets Princess Peach Theme
- 2013-11-07: Super Smash Bros. Wii U, 3DS Adds Marth To Its Roster Of Fighters
- 2013-09-26: Toon Link Added To Super Smash Bros. Wii U, 3DS Roster
- 2013-07-18: Nintendo Showcasing Wii U, 3DS Games At San Diego Comic-Con
- 2013-04-25: Nintendo Won't Hold An E3 2013 Press Conference To Focus On Smaller, Direct Events
- 2013-04-19: Nintendo Of America President Praises 3DS, Considers Wii U Launch 'Slower Than We Hoped'