Just how much of an impact do you think that WhatsApp has had on the SMS scene where mobile carriers are concerned? After all, you fork out just a small amount for the app (free in some cases), and with a data or Wi-Fi connection, you are able to communicate with everyone else on WhatsApp for free, including sending back and forth photos as well as audio clips, or videos in some cases. This has made WhatsApp to be one of the more popular apps across all mobile operating system platforms, and here we are with word that WhatsApp for Windows Phone has received yet another update, not it has not done so already in the past.
What would change in this latest WhatsApp update for Windows Phone? Apparently, WhatsApp has already killed off an issue in version 2.11.310, where it threw errors when some users wanted to register with the service, and these folks were faced with a “no routes” alert. If you are a Windows Phone user, how essential is WhatsApp to your smartphone? Is it one of those indispensable apps that you make use of each day, or are you all right without checking it out? Different strokes for different folks, I guess.
- 2014-04-16: Users Report Cortana Having Problems Setting Alarms
- 2014-04-15: Halo: Spartan Assault Kicks Off Universal Windows Games
- 2014-04-15: WP 8.1 GDR2 Update Could Support 2K Displays And Snapdragon 805 [Rumor]
- 2014-04-14: Windows Phone 8.1 Preview Version Revealed
- 2014-04-14: Windows Phone 8.1 Developer Preview Could Be Released Today [Rumor]