Those who are following Xbox One news religiously might have heard that Amazon had released a last batch of Xbox One Day One pre-orders, which comes with a guarantee that the console will reach your doorstep on November 22nd, the day that Xbox One is finally released. The Day One units come with a commemorative controller, premium packaging and a code which unlocks the Day One achievement. While the retailers have sold out of their launch day batches, Amazon apparently had a few more up its sleeve. So the retailer offered customers a last chance to get their pre-orders in as soon as they opened up today at 8 a.m. EDT.
Amazon didn’t reveal exactly how many units it had in the batch, but it seems like there weren’t an awful lot of them, as the last batch of Xbox One Day One units has now been sold out. Customers who weren’t lucky enough to get their pre-order in will now have to wait, or they can head to the nearest Microsoft Store on launch day. The company has confirmed that Microsoft Stores will have extra Xbox One units on November 22nd to cater to the intense demand, so you can take your chances by lining up outside a store.
Next Story: Toyota FV2 Concept Vehicle At Tokyo Motor Show
- 2014-04-15: Verizon Galaxy S5 Sale On Amazon Kicks Off
- 2014-04-15: Amazon Smartphone Spotted
- 2014-04-13: Amazon Working On Eighth Generation Of Delivery Drones
- 2014-04-13: Fire TV Sells Out Due To High Demand, Unit Sales Figures Not Disclosed
- 2014-04-10: Amazon Appstore Surpasses 200k Apps Milestone
- 2013-12-03: Amazon Has Xbox One Back In Stock
- 2013-08-20: Amazon Promotion Upgrades Xbox 360 Games To Xbox One For $10
- 2013-08-20: Amazon: Xbox One Pre-Orders Post August 15 Is Not Guaranteed For Launch
- 2013-07-12: Amazon PS4 And Xbox One Pre-Orders Run Out
- 2013-06-21: PS4, Xbox One Amazon Pre-Order Sales Breaks Records