Samsung’s habit of releasing multiple variants of one product is well known. The number of variants differ across regions, but there are always a couple of variants that are released in succession after the product is rolled out for the very first time. Amid mounting rumors that the company might be working on Galaxy Note 3 Lite and Galaxy Grand Lite, the folks at SamMobile have heard from a source that Samsung might release a Galaxy Tab 3 Lite variant next month, January 2014.
The source hasn’t offered any details about the specifications, however it is said that the Galaxy Tab 3 will be the cheapest tablet that Samsung has ever produced, expected price is 100 euros. The existence of this tablet doesn’t seem impossible, given the fact that Samsung is expected to focus more on low-end devices and tablets next year. Both Wi-Fi and 3G variants of the Galaxy Tab 3 Lite are expected to be offered, Cream White color is said to be rolled out first in the second week of 2014, with the 3G model being released in the third week and black color option for both models being released in the fourth and sixth weeks of 2014, respectively. The timeframe is said to be tentative, so even if Samsung does intend to release the Galaxy Tab 3 Lite in 2014, it might not launch them in January. No official confirmation has been received as yet from Samsung.
Next Story: Foursquare v7.0 For iOS Gets A Complete Revamp
- 2013-12-11: Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 Lite Specs Leaked [Rumor]
- 2013-10-28: Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 Kids Launching In U.S. Nov. 10 For $230
- 2013-10-07: Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 7.0 Arriving On Sprint 11th October
- 2013-09-17: Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 10.1, 8.0 Expected To Receive Multi-User Support
- 2013-09-06: Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 (7.0) Now Available For $99.99 A Pop With Smartphone Bundle