We reported last month that Rockstar is going to release Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas for mobile devices in December. At that point in time, Rockstar did not provide a concrete release date. If you have been waiting to go back to the early 90s where CJ and the Grove Street Families owned the town, you don’t have to wait any longer. GTA: San Andreas for iOS has been released.
Unfortunately, the app is being rolled out in stages, which means that it isn’t live in all countries at this point in time. Folks in New Zealand can already get their hands on it through the app store, it is expected that the title will make its way to the U.S. App Store in a couple of hours. GTA: San Andreas will actually be available on Android and Kindle Fire devices as well. While there hasn’t been any word of the title going live on the Play Store just yet, it is believed that GTA: San Andreas will be released on iOS and Android on the very same day, so its possible that we might see the Android version later in the day. Select Windows Phone and Kindle Fire devices, which run a highly forked version of Android, are also expected to receive the title in the near future.
Next Story: Chromecast Update Build 14651 Released
- 2014-02-27 Mobster's Daughter Alleges GTA 5 Used Her Story And Likeness Without Her Permission
- 2014-02-04 Over 32 Million Copies Of Grand Theft Auto 5 Shipped
- 2014-01-27 Red Dead Redemption 2 Could Launch As Soon As 2014, According To Analyst
- 2014-01-22 GTA 5 For PC Listed On Amazon France And Germany's Websites
- 2014-01-22 US Cable Companies Sue The Rockstar Patent Consortium
- 2013-11-26 GTA: San Andreas For iOS, Android And More Launches Next Month
- 2013-10-30 Alec Baldwin Refused To Lend His Voice In Grand Theft Auto
- 2013-10-03 GTA Online Launch Updates
- 2013-09-19 No New GTA London Planned For The Moment
- 2013-04-05 Rockstar Announces Reissue Of Grand Theft Auto Kubrick Collectibles