Earlier this morning, we talked about the Huawei Honor 3X which has been rumored for quite some time already. Well, the other less talked about device from Huawei on the same day of announcement happens to be the Huawei Honor 3C, which is a souped down version if you were to take its hardware specifications into consideration. Just what kind of hardware does the Huawei Honor 3C pack underneath the hood? For starters, you will get a 5” display that does 720p quality graphics without missing a beat, but forget about enjoying Full HD resolution here.
A quad-core MediaTek MT6589 processor which runs at 1.3GHz would power the device, where it is accompanied by 2GB RAM. Guess Huawei has thrown in the towel by not using its very own Hisilicon processor in the Honor Series for one reason or another. When you flip the Huawei Honor 3C to the back, you will find an 8-megapixel shooter there alongside a 5-megapixel front-facing camera for those video calls. Expect the 2,300mAh battery to power the Honor 3C to run throughout the day, where you can choose from half a dozen colors and two different versions – TD-SCDMA and WCDMA. Regardless of which device you pick up, they will both feature a microSD memory card slot and dual-SIM capability.
Next Story: Xperia Z1 Launched In China As The L39t
- 2014-04-03: Huawei Ascend P7 Launches May 7th
- 2014-04-02: Alleged Upcoming Huawei Premium Flagship Handset Leaked
- 2014-04-01: Huawei Ascend Mate 2 Could Be Available In The US Soon
- 2014-04-01: Huawei Ascend P7 Photos Leaked Again
- 2014-03-24: China Demands 'Clear Explanation' From U.S. On NSA's Huawei Infiltration
- 2013-12-18: Huawei Honor 3C Racks Up The Reservation Numbers