Amid recent analyst reports that Apple has finally managed to catch up with the intense demand for iPhone 5s, we now see that shipping times for the company’s latest smartphone have drastically improved. Just recently the online stores were providing a shipping estimate between 1-3 business days. Merely a few days after that improvement, it can now be clearly seen in almost all online Apple stores around the world that the iPhone 5s is ready to ship within 24 hours.
This means that customers simply need to head online, pick out a carrier of their choice and wait for the iPhone 5s to be delivered within 24 hours. Those who would rather purchase a GSM unlocked unit from the online store will have to wait for at least 3-5 business days, though that in itself is an improvement. Apple has been able to bridge the demand and supply gap in due time, with the holiday shopping season fast approaching, it would only serve the company’s interests to have as many iPhone 5s units to go ground as it can manage. While online shipping times have definitely increased, things are now also better for 60 Apple Retail Stores in the U.S. A recent survey of all of these stores revealed that there is 100 percent availability of the iPhone 5s in these stores.
- 2014-04-17: Trade-In Site Sees One Third Of Galaxy S5 Buyers Switching From iPhone
- 2014-04-15: Galaxy S5 Versus HTC One M8, iPhone 5s, Nexus 5 In Torture Test
- 2014-04-03: Galaxy S5 Versus iPhone 5s In Biometrics Test
- 2014-03-17: Asphaleia Jailbreak Tweak Lets You Use Touch ID To Protect Your Apps
- 2014-03-13: iPhone 5c's Disappointing Performance Seen In China As Well