There’s no shortage of note taking applications, you can find apps from unknown startups to apps from companies like Microsoft. The company has released an updated OneNote app for Android which comes with a couple of new features. It says that this latest update is all about speed, enabling users to get more things done in less time. They have focused on making it faster to capture and access notes.
A share button for the app has been added browsers like Chrome and RSS readers through which users can instantly add “anything from anywhere” to OneNote. The app will store that content and even make it available across all of the users’ devices. Those who want to only capture what they see on the screen can simply send a screenshot to the app, it works with articles, webpages, images, videos and files. As previously mentioned, the app also supports multi-windows now, a feature that’s found on devices like the Galaxy S3. Users will be able to launch the OneNote app alongside another app and work on both at the same time. The update brings a new OneNote Recent Widget on the device’s home screen through which users will have quick and easy access to all of their recently accessed notes. They will also be able to add a page, section or notebook of their choice to the home screen. The OneNote app for Android is live now and available for download through Google Play Store.
- 2014-04-23 XCOM: Enemy Unknown Android Version Coming Soon
- 2014-04-23 OnePlus' Marketing Stunt Asks The Public To Smash The Past
- 2014-04-21 Leaked Android Dialer App Screenshot Shows Slight Makeover
- 2014-04-21 Apple And Google Reportedly Vying For Mobile Game Exclusives
- 2014-04-20 Baldur's Gate: Enhanced Edition Makes Its Way Onto Android
- 2014-04-10 Age Of Empires: World Domination Greets iOS, Android And Windows Phone Platforms This Year
- 2014-03-23 Microsoft "Strongly" Encouraging OEMs To Bundle OneNote With Windows 8.1
- 2014-03-19 Microsoft's free OneNote vaults to top of Mac App Store chart
- 2014-03-17 OneNote App For Mac From Microsoft
- 2014-03-12 OneNote For Mac Release Expected 'Soon'