Super Smash Bros. for both the Wii U and 3DS are games that all Nintendo fans have been waiting for and with each day that passes, we just get closer and closer to its release. Nintendo has been doing a great job of keeping us informed of new characters, assist trophy’s and stages that we could expect to be available. Seeing how Mega Man will finally be included as a fighter, it’s only fitting Dr. Wily’s Castle would make its way to Super Smash Bros.
Dr. Wily’s Castle stage will be featured in the Wii U version of Super Smash Bros., although at this time, no images of the 3DS version were released. Players will be able to duke it out in front of Dr. Wily’s iconic castle while also avoiding an old enemy, the “yellow devil.” It appears the yellow devil will make his presence known to the fighters in Super Smash Bros., although just how much of an impact he’ll make during fights, or if you can even battle him, is unknown at this time.
We know some characters and stages will be omitted from the 3DS version of Super Smash Bros., although we’re sure a good majority of content will still be made available in the handheld version of the game.
- 2014-04-23 Mario Kart 8 Demo Rumored For Release Ahead Of Official Game
- 2014-04-22 New Fatal Frame For The Wii U Being Developed
- 2014-04-17 Nintendo Sued For Alleged Patent Infringement Over Wii U's Dual Screen Capabilities
- 2014-04-17 Box Art Hints At Mario Kart 8 Wii U Bundle
- 2014-04-15 Wii Remote Plus Controller Gets Princess Peach Theme
- 2013-11-15 Super Smash Bros. Will Include Super Mario Galaxy Stage On Wii U, 3DS
- 2013-11-07 Super Smash Bros. Wii U, 3DS Adds Marth To Its Roster Of Fighters
- 2013-09-26 Toon Link Added To Super Smash Bros. Wii U, 3DS Roster
- 2013-09-12 Princess Peach Added To Super Smash Bros. Wii U, 3DS Roster
- 2013-07-26 New Super Smash Bros. Will Not Have Story-Related Cutscenes