It was just last week that we brought you word of Time Warner Cable (TWC) adding in TWC TV app support to a different platform in due time, and we are glad to say that the day has finally arrived. The TWC TV app was launched on the Xbox 360 platform in August earlier this year, and there was also the promise to offer Video On Demand (VOD) capability before the holiday season arrived in full swing, and we are glad to say that this promise has come true.
From today onward, Xbox Live Gold members who reside in the US and are also Time Warner Cable subscribers are now able to enjoy On Demand content right there and then on their Xbox 360. Of course, this also means that they are able to enjoy access to nearly 300 more channels of live TV which the TWC TV on Xbox 360 app currently has on offer. That is not all, though, as Kinect for Xbox 360 will allow you to control your favorite TV shows via a remote-free experience, relying only on voice as well as gestures. It is almost as though you have graduated from the Jedi Temple and have fantastic Force powers! [Press Release]
Next Story: iBooks For Your Friends As A Gift
- 2014-04-14: Titanfall Sales In The UK Up By 220% After Xbox 360 Version
- 2014-04-11: Titanfall For Xbox 360 Will Not Be Coming To Games On Demand
- 2014-04-07: GoPro Channel Xbox 360 App Release Tomorrow
- 2014-04-06: Xbox 360 Emulation On Xbox One Mulled
- 2014-04-06: Titanfall For Xbox 360 Will Be A "True Experience"