[CES 2014] The folks over at Corsair do not only roll out memory chips, but they too, have indulged in gaming peripherals as well. This time around, we have the Corsair Raptor K40 backlight gaming keyboard that offers up to 16.8 million colors (more colors than you can shake a stick at!) alongside the Corsair M45 5000 DPI Optical Gaming Mouse. First of all, the Raptor K40 keyboard will offer extreme lighting customization, and it has been specially priced to cater to a wider range of gamers. One’s fingers should find the Corsair Raptor K40 gaming keyboard to be extremely easy to use, as it combines a comfortable membrane key feel, onboard macro storage, 100% anti-ghosting with full-key rollover on USB. Apart from that, there is also a half dozen programmable gaming keys as well as 18 programmable functions which are accessible from a trio of separate banks which can then be stored in the keyboard’s internal memory.
As for the Raptor M45 Gaming Mouse, this particular gaming peripheral will sport a lighter and more agile variant of the ergonomic chassis that can be found in Corsair’s award-winning M65 and M60 mice. This is a serious high-performance optical mouse for those who take their gaming seriously, where it sports a powerful gaming-tuned Pixart PMW3310 5000 DPI optical sensor, fast response time, large PTFE glide pads, high-mass scroll wheel, all crammed into a comfortable right-handed design that sports a textured, soft-touch surface. There will also be an adjustable weight system and 7 programmable buttons with macros, delivering critical gaming functions. Expect the Raptor K40 gaming keyboard and Raptor M45 gaming mouse to retail for $79.99 and $59.99, respectively.
- 2014-01-17: Best of CES 2014 Ubergizmo Awards
- 2014-01-10: Dive Is The $89 Alternative To The Oculus Rift
- 2014-01-10: The Matias SecurePro Keyboard Comes With 128-bit AES Encryption
- 2014-01-08: Corsair Unleashes Raptor Gaming Peripherals
- 2014-01-08: Corsair Flash Voyager GO USB 3.0 Flash Drives Announced
- 2014-01-06: Corsair MX RGB Project
- 2013-08-23: Corsair's New Force LS SSDs Unveiled
- 2013-03-22: Corsair Unveils Vengeance K70 Mechanical Gaming Keyboard