[CES 2014] The folks over at Lexar have decided to deliver something interesting to the masses with a bunch of new JumpDrive products, where these will be USB 3.0 flash drives to make sure that it keeps up with the pace of technology in your notebook and desktop computers. Just what kind of surprises are we looking at from Lexar? For starters, there is a new 128GB option to the Lexar JumpDrive P10, JumpDrive S33, and JumpDrive S23, while the JumpDrive S23 will be the beneficiary of a new 256GB option. These increased capacities will certainly be able to deliver the kind of portable storage that the masses crave in this day and age, not to mention featuring the performance of USB 3.0 technology that makes sure your data transfer will be completed in a jiffy.
For starters, the Lexar JumpDrive P10 USB 3.0 Flash Drive is said to be up to two dozen times faster than a USB 2.0 drive, with the new 128GB capacity being able to deliver read speeds up to 265MB/s and write speeds up to 245MB/s. As for the Lexar JumpDrive S33 USB 3.0 Flash Drive that you see above, it will offer read speeds of up to 100MB/s and write speeds up to 55MB/s for the new 128GB model, and since this is one of the smallest USB 3.0 drives in the market, you can expect the JumpDrive S33 to arrive in a slim, swivel design, a retractable connector. Depending on your needs, you can pick from a range of colors and capacities, including orange (8GB), teal (16GB), green (32GB), purple (64GB), and now black (128GB).
- 2014-01-17: Best of CES 2014 Ubergizmo Awards
- 2014-01-10: Dive Is The $89 Alternative To The Oculus Rift
- 2014-01-10: The Matias SecurePro Keyboard Comes With 128-bit AES Encryption
- 2014-01-10: Bens Electric cPot Cloud Intelligent Cooking Appliance
- 2014-01-09: WiTricity Charges iPhone Sans Wires
- 2014-01-07: Lexar Has New JumpDrive Products In The Pipeline
- 2012-01-05: Lexar Professional 1000x CF card
- 2011-12-20: Lexar JumpDrive S50 USB flash drive comes with antimicrobial protection
- 2011-10-03: Lexar Echo ZX hands-on
- 2011-05-20: Lexar Professional USB 3.0 Dual-Slot Reader