[CES 2014] Panasonic has unveiled its 2014 lineup of high quality camcorders which consists of five models capable of capturing video in full 1080p HD. The flagship model is the Panasonic HC-2850 which features Twin Camera. This camcorder can capture picture-in-picture video through a sub-camera that’s located on the side of the LCD screen, allowing it to capture two scenes at once. There are a lot of possibilities, users can make use of the two cameras to capture a variety of shots simultaneously, such as close-up and landscape in the same direction, front and side shots and even of the person alongwith the object that’s being filmed.
Four camcorders in the 2014 lineup, models W850, V750, V550, and V250, also include a new Baby Monitor feature through which a sleeping baby in another room can be monitored using a smartphone. The camcorders are capable of sending a notification to the smartphone when the baby’s crying voice is detected. All four models also include built-in Wi-Fi and NFC. The W850 features the world’s first 4-drive lens system in a consumer full HD camcorder which uses a 4-group lens system controlled by individual motors to enable high resolution and high magnification zoom operation in a compact form factor. The entry level HC-V130 camcorder by Panasonic is also capable of taking full HD videos and features a BSI sensor with 38x optical and 75x intelligent zoom.
- 2014-04-16 Sony's New 4K TVs Will Be Released In The U.S. This June
- 2014-01-17 Best of CES 2014 Ubergizmo Awards
- 2014-01-10 Dive Is The $89 Alternative To The Oculus Rift
- 2014-01-10 The Matias SecurePro Keyboard Comes With 128-bit AES Encryption
- 2014-01-10 Bens Electric cPot Cloud Intelligent Cooking Appliance
- 2014-01-06 Panasonic LUMIX DMC-ZS40 Compact Camera
- 2014-01-06 Panasonic And Mozilla Work On Firefox OS Open Platform For Next Generation Smart TVs
- 2014-01-06 Panasonic Life+Screen AX800 4K TV Series Unveiled
- 2014-01-06 Panasonic Toughpad 4K Tablet U.S. Availability Announced