Path on Windows Phone first rolled out to the masses as a public beta, where this social networking app will be able to deliver a special bunch of features that has been specially built for Nokia Lumia devices. As you and I both know very well, there are way too many social networks as well as messaging products which have flooded the market, and most of us are already using at the very least one of them. This begs the question, what would make Path so special?
Well, Path happens to be a private network which also enables you to post to many of the social networks that you happen to make use of in this day and age. Path will hopefully help you to be closer to your friends and family, as you are able to create a deeply personal network. It will be limited to 150 contacts (only, some of you might ask?), where it is there that you are able to share a timeline of life moments, where they range from photos to videos, thoughts and check-ins, directly from your mobile device.
There will be Windows Phone-specific in Path, of course, where among them include the likes of live tile updates and lock-screen notifications. You can download Path here if you’re interested to give it a go.
- 2014-04-18: WhatsApp Beta For Windows Phone Reportedly Blocking SD Card Installation
- 2014-04-17: Cortana Is Off-Limits To Users Aged Below 13 Years Old
- 2014-04-16: Users Report Cortana Having Problems Setting Alarms
- 2014-04-15: Halo: Spartan Assault Kicks Off Universal Windows Games
- 2014-04-15: WP 8.1 GDR2 Update Could Support 2K Displays And Snapdragon 805 [Rumor]
- 2014-04-07: Microsoft Reveals Why Their Low-End Devices Do So Well
- 2014-04-03: Hands-On : Nokia 630 And 635 Review
- 2014-03-31: Nokia Icon Review
- 2014-03-07: Nokia Brags About Windows Phone Apps
- 2014-03-03: Nokia Discourages Developers To Copy UI Elements From Other Platforms