Earlier this month during CES 2014, Samsung took the wraps off their Galaxy Pro series of tablets, such as the Galaxy Note Pro and Galaxy Tab Pro. However despite the devices being announced, availability is still a question Samsung has yet to answer, but perhaps all will be revealed come Valentines Day. This is according to a leaked internal Samsung memo which seems to suggest that the South Korean tech giant might have something big to announce. The memo seems directed towards Samsung’s field reps and employees that work in Samsung pop-up shops, suggesting that this might have to do with a product release rather than a product announcement, like the Galaxy S5 which was rumored for a pre-MWC announcement.
In any case it will be nice to see the tablets made available, especially given that some of the tablets announced do pack some pretty impressive hardware, which is nice change on Samsung’s part whose previous tablet offerings have hovered between low-end to mid-ranged, making it difficult to compete against the likes of other tablets offered by other Android OEMs and of course Apple’s iPad. Either way we’ll keep our eyes peeled for more information regarding the Galaxy Pro series’ release, so be sure to check back with us in the near future for more updates! In the meantime who’s planning on getting their hands on Samsung’s latest series of tablets?
- 2014-04-15: Know Your Samsung Gear Compatibility
- 2014-04-15: Samsung Galaxy S5 4K UHD Footage Recorded
- 2014-04-15: Galaxy S5 Versus HTC One M8, iPhone 5s, Nexus 5 In Torture Test
- 2014-04-15: Verizon Galaxy S5 Sale On Amazon Kicks Off
- 2014-04-15: Samsung Reportedly Expects To Ship 35M Galaxy S5 Units This Quarter
- 2014-02-04: Samsung Galaxy Note Pro 12.2 Available In The U.S. This February 13
- 2014-02-03: Samsung Galaxy NotePRO Pre-Orders At Office Depot
- 2014-01-28: Samsung Galaxy Note 12.2 Pro UK Pre-Orders Kick Off
- 2014-01-07: Samsung Galaxy Note Pro and Galaxy Tab Pro Series – hands-on review
- 2013-12-20: Samsung To Roll Out More Galaxy Tab Pro Tablets