According to the rumor mill, Samsung is expected to introduce more Android tablets, possibly as part of its Galaxy Tab Pro lineup, and last we checked, the Galaxy Tab Pro 8.4 made an appearance at the FCC, but now thanks to leaked AnTuTu benchmarks, a certain Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 10.1 has been revealed. So what sort of specs are we looking at here? So far Samsung’s tablet lineup have been hovering around the mid-ranged level, but given the “Pro” status of the these tablets, it seems that as far as the 10.1” model is concerned, it looks like it will feature a 10.1” display with a resolution of 2560×1600.
The benchmark results also revealed that the Galaxy Tab Pro 10.1 will be powered by a 1.9GHz Exynos 5420 octa-core processor and will be accompanied by 2GB of RAM, 32GB of onboard storage, an 8MP rear-facing camera, and will run on Android 4.4.2 KitKat. No word on pricing or availability just yet, but Samsung is rumored to launch the tablet sometime in February 2014, which we can only speculate to mean at MWC 2014. Apart from the Galaxy Tab Pro lineup, Samsung also appears to have a Galaxy Note Pro lineup as we have seen the other day in AnTuTu benchmarks which ousted the Galaxy Note Pro 12.2. Could these “Pro” tablets be the ones rumored to sport AMOLED displays?
Next Story: Oppo Find 7 Photos Leaked (Again)
- 2014-04-11: Samsung Galaxy S5 Will Be Region-Locked As Well
- 2014-04-11: Leaked HTC One M8 Training Doc Compares It To The Galaxy S5
- 2014-04-10: Samsung Galaxy S5 Stability Update Arrives Prior To Global Launch
- 2014-04-10: Samsung Intends To Trademark Gear Now And Gear Solo In The US
- 2014-04-10: Apple Adds Four Digital Agencies To Beat Samsung At Marketing [Report]
- 2014-03-26: Alleged Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 7.0 Press Rendering Leaked
- 2014-03-14: New Samsung S Band Revealed In Leaked Slides
- 2014-02-12: Leaked Tizen Screenshot "Confirms" New TouchWiz UI
- 2014-02-12: Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 Edition For Verizon Leaked
- 2014-02-04: Samsung SM-W750V Windows Phone Gets Pictured