[CES 2014] The folks over at Steiger Dynamics are certainly going out on a limb here, having announced the new MAVEN Home Theater PC which is touted to be the “most powerful Home Theater PC”, at least in its class. The asking price of $999 a pop will set a new standard when it comes to Home Theater PCs in the modern day living room. Boasting of a sleek design as well as extremely silent operation, it makes it a snap to integrate with the different kinds of home theater components that you have lying around. When you merge it with the likes of a large screen Full HD or 4K TV, the MAVEN should be able to see off the likes of Blu-ray players, DVRs, Desktop PCs and gaming consoles.
The MAVEN Home Theater PC claims to place the new generation of consoles to shame as it offers the fastest as well as most detailed gaming graphics that are available in the market at the moment. Depending on the kind of configuration that it comes with, the latest games can be played in native 4K or Full HD (both in 2D and 3D), delivering an extremely smooth viewing experience of 60+ frames per second, right there from the comfort of your couch.
Next Story: Qualcomm Toq Smartwatch Price Receives $50 Cut
- 2014-04-16 Sony's New 4K TVs Will Be Released In The U.S. This June
- 2014-01-17 Best of CES 2014 Ubergizmo Awards
- 2014-01-10 Dive Is The $89 Alternative To The Oculus Rift
- 2014-01-10 The Matias SecurePro Keyboard Comes With 128-bit AES Encryption
- 2014-01-10 Bens Electric cPot Cloud Intelligent Cooking Appliance
- 2014-01-09 WiTricity Charges iPhone Sans Wires