Valentine’s Day is a little less than a month away and while we’re sure there are plenty of folks out there who have plans with their loved ones, there are also those who might not have plans and could be looking to stay home and do something else instead. Well if you fall into the latter camp or if you’re looking for a good reason to stay home on the romantic, albeit commercialized day, you might be interested to learn that the first DLC chapter for The Last of Us could be set for a Valentine’s Day release, at least according to the PlayStation Store promotional image that was captured by the folks at GameTrailers, which has also been confirmed by Sony Entertainment Network’s listing.
Assuming the information is accurate and final, the DLC which has been titled “Left Behind” will be priced at $14.99. The exact details of the DLC remains unknown at the moment, but actress Ashley Johnson revealed that the DLC will star a younger and more playful version of Ellie, one of the main characters in The Last of Us. In any case hopefully additional details will be revealed in the coming weeks, so be sure to check back with us later for the details! In the meantime maybe the 14th of February will be a date The Last of Us gamers will want to mark down on their calendars.
Next Story: Valve Boasts 75 Million Active Uses On Steam
- 2014-03-27: The Last Of Us For PS4 Coming This Summer
- 2014-03-06: Sony To Make The Last Of Us Movie A Reality
- 2014-01-15: The Last Of Us DLC Rumored For Valentine's Day Release
- 2013-12-30: Naughty Dog Says "We'll See" For The Last Of Us Coming To The PS4
- 2013-07-01: The Last Of Us Patched To Remove Phone-Sex Hotline Phone Numbers
- 2013-06-24: Ellen Page Believes The Last Of Us Developers 'Ripped Off' Her Likeness