When it comes to dual-booting tablets, ViewSonic is no stranger to the scene. In fact back in 2011, ViewSonic had the ViewPad 10 which ran both Android and Windows 7, and perhaps looking to be a bit more relevant, ViewSonic has released the ViewPad 10i which has since made its way online where it is priced at $530 and is available for purchase. So for those who are looking for a tablet that runs both Android and Windows, the best of both worlds some might say, perhaps the ViewPad 10i might be of interest to you.
So what kind of specs does the ViewSonic ViewPad 10i pack under the hood? Well the device will feature a 10.1-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 1280×800. Not the highest we’ve seen in a tablet but we suppose it is more than enough to get the job done. The tablet will also be powered by an Intel Celeron N2910 Bay Trail quad-core processor with 2GB of RAM, 64GB of SSD storage, 2MP cameras (front and back), and will feature a 7,000mAh battery that should be good for about 6 hours. The tablet will also run both Android 4.2 Jelly Bean and Windows 8, which we guess is a step up from the original ViewPad 10 that still ran of Froyo. Unfortunately for those looking for cellular connectivity, that seems to be out of the question as the tablet seems to be WiFi-only.
- 2013-10-28 ViewSonic Announces 24" VSD241 Smart Display
- 2013-07-23 ViewSonic Debuts 10-Point Windows 8 Certified Touch TD40 Display Series
- 2013-03-19 ViewSonic PJD8 Series Projectors Deliver Dual Pen Interactivity and Advanced Connectivity Technology
- 2013-01-23 ViewSonic Projector Range Gets Updated With Networkable Models
- 2013-01-08 ViewSonic VSD240 24” Smart Display With Android 4.1 [Video]