The next popular manufacturer expected to jump on the wearable device bandwagon this year is Huawei. This company makes some of the most popular smartphones in China, and even though it has its sights set on the rest of its world, it will take a lot of time for Huawei to become a household name like Apple or Samsung. A Huawei smartwatch is expected to be unveiled at the Mobile World Congress 2014 in Barcelona later this month, the company itself hasn’t confirmed its wearable device plans as yet.
MWC 2014 kicks off on February 24th, it happens to be one of the biggest industry related shows after Consumer Electronics Show in Las Vegas. CES 2014 brought a whole new crop of smartwatches, Pebble updated its offering while several other companies came out with their own devices. Even Samsung is expected to unveil the Galaxy Gear 2 smartwatch at MWC 2014. If that is the case, and Huawei smartwatch is set to be unveiled at MWC 2014, then it would be immediately be compared with Samsung’s second smartwatch. It is also reported that Huawei is going to unveil new smartphones at the event as well, perhaps the much rumored Ascend P6 successor will finally be announced. We’ll be on the ground in Barcelona to bring you all of the updates from Mobile World Congress 2014.
- Fitbit Working With Government Agency To Resolve Fitbit Force Skin Irritations
- First Sign Hair Clip Could Help Deter Violent Crime Against Women
- Samsung Galaxy Gear 2, Gear 2 Neo, Gear Fit Pricing Revealed [Rumor]
- Are Hoverboards Real? This Video Wants Us To Think So!
- Care Predict Activity Tracker System Targets Seniors