Valentine’s Day is upon us, while its may not rival the holiday season, people around the globe do spend quite a bit of money on this day to buy presents for their loved ones. Chocolates, flowers, teddy bears and jewelry are just some of the items that are in demand the most, but a survey of British adults conducted by Play.com reveals that in 2014, most Brits want a break from tradition. The survey found that Apple’s iPad is actually the most wanted Valentine’s Day gift this year.
Even though the iPad might have clinched the top spot, traditional gifts still make it on the list. Flowers come in second place behind the tablet, being trailed by jewelry in third, laptops in fourth and the PlayStation 4 in fifth place. The survey recorded answers of 1,000 British adults, with one in five of people older than 55 saying they’d want to receive an iPad from a loved one this Valentine’s Day. One would think that young adults would probably want the iPad more, but the survey found that majority of the 18-24 year olds opted for flowers. The iPad continues its reign as being the gift of choice for many occasions, it certainly one of the most in-demand products during Christmas, as well as the entire holiday season.
Next Story: Purported HTC M8 Press Render Surfaces
- 2014-04-16: Hearthstone: Heroes Of Warcraft Arrives On The iPad
- 2014-04-13: Teen Records Himself Getting Bullied On iPad, Gets Charged With Wiretapping Instead
- 2014-04-09: Touch ID Rumored To Arrive For The iPad This Year
- 2014-04-09: Apple's Roadmap For 2014, According To An Analyst
- 2014-04-09: Samsung's New Tablet Commercials Targets The iPad