Different consoles have different graphical capabilities, and especially with the newer consoles like the PlayStation 4 and Xbox One, the difference in graphics from its predecessors is astounding. That being said with the upcoming Metal Gear Solid: Ground Zeroes that is scheduled for a release on the 18th of March, we’re sure gamers are wondering if they should get the game for current-gen consoles or if they should get it for the newer consoles instead. Gameplay wise we expect the game to be the same across the board, but in terms of graphics, there will be obvious differences. To that extent the game’s producer, Hideo Kojima, confirmed on his Twitter account that there will be a comparison trailer.
This comparison trailer will basically compare the differences between the PlayStation 4, Xbox One, PlayStation 3, and the Xbox 360. This was apparently done in response to the barrage of questions that his studio has been getting in terms of what will be the differences in the game when it came to different platforms. Kojima later adds, “I’ll provide a comparative video of each version of Ground Zeroes, but it’s difficult to do because it’s hard to see the difference when it comes to broadcasting compressed video on the net. It’s also hard to understand the difference in frame rate. Maybe it’s better if you get a download? You’ll definitely understand the differences when you’ll play the game.”
- 2014-04-16: Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain Trailer Recreated In GTA 5
- 2014-04-15: Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes Save File Will Impact The Phantom Pain
- 2014-03-20: Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes Censored In Japan
- 2014-03-19: Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes Can Be Completed In 10 Minutes
- 2014-03-18: Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes Now Available