The Samsung Galaxy Note 3 is currently one of the more high-profile phablets available in the market today. Given that Samsung was the one who sort of kickstarted the trend of phablets, it is not surprising that they are ones leading the market as well. That being said, Samsung attempted something different with the Galaxy Note 3, which was instead of turning to glossy plastic for the back of the phone, they decided to go with a faux stitched leather backing instead, which we guess made it feel more “premium”, at least compared to simple glossy plastic although this is really subject to personal preference.
For those who think that maybe the Note 3 could use some jazzing up, you might be interested to learn that Samsung will be launching limited-edition Galaxy Note 3 handsets whose backs have been adorned with Swarovski crystals. The handsets will be launched at the Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week in New York and will see 3 different iterations of the Note 3: Crystal Bermuda Blue, Crystal Metallica Light Gold, and Crystal Metallic Silver. Pricing and availability of these limited edition Galaxy Note 3 devices remain unknown, but presumably they will not come cheap, as is with the case of the Swarovski-encrusted Samsung Galaxy S3 which was priced at a whopping $3,000. So, any takers?
Next Story: Alleged HTC M8 Photo Leaked
- 2014-04-17: Samsung's Galaxy Phones To Get Custom Amazon Kindle Book Store
- 2014-04-17: Samsung Uses Eco-friendly Packaging In Galaxy Series Devices
- 2014-04-16: Samsung Exec Felt Jobs' Death Was 'Best Opportunity' To Attack iPhone
- 2014-04-16: AT&T Galaxy S4 Active Android 4.4 Update Released
- 2014-04-16: Samsung Android Wear Smartwatch Expected Later This Year
- 2014-02-27: AT&T Galaxy Note 3 Android 4.4 KitKat Update Not Quite There Yet
- 2014-02-20: Sprint's Galaxy Note 3 Receives Android 4.4 KitKat Update
- 2014-02-18: Galaxy Note 3 Receives Update That Fixes Third Party Accessories
- 2014-02-05: Samsung Wants Apple's Logo Hidden During The Olympics
- 2014-02-03: Galaxy Note 3 Neo Price Revealed By Retailer