We all use our computers in a variety of different settings. Some of us like using our computers in brightly lit rooms, while some pretty dimly lit rooms, but either way it comes down to personal preference in the end. Now if you’re the type that uses computers in dimly lit rooms, you might be interested to learn that Logitech has recently announced its Illuminated Living-Room Keyboard K830.
The keyboard while perfectly functional in any situation, has been designed with the living room in mind, particular those who have HTPCs setup and use it to watch movies or stream videos onto the television. This is thanks to the fact that the keyboard itself is wireless meaning that you will be able to sit back on your couch and use it to type in URLs, navigate websites, without being tethered to the CPU.
The K830 is actually an upgrade over the K400 which is its cheaper counterpart. The main difference is that not only does the K830 come with backlit keys, but will also feature a light sensor that will be able to adjust the lighting on the keyboard depending on how much light is available in the room.
There is even an integrated trackpad that allows you to use it to navigate websites as a mouse so that you won’t need to attach another wireless mouse which not be very convenient if you’re planning on surfing from your couch in the living room. The Logitech K830 will be released in the US and Europe later this month where it will be priced at $99.99.
Next Story: IFTTT App Could Be Coming To Android Soon
- 2014-04-09: Logitech K830 Keyboard With Illuminated Keys Announced
- 2014-04-08: Logitech G502 Proteus Core Gaming Mouse Revealed
- 2014-04-01: Logitech X100 Mobile Speaker Revealed
- 2014-03-04: Logitech Announces New Harmony Smart Keyboard
- 2014-01-27: Logitech ConferenceCam CC3000e Is An Affordable Yet Powerful Video Conferencing Solution
- 2014-01-06: Logitech Pro Keyboard Case For Galaxy Note Pro And Tab Pro Announced