Mio, most known for its C310 and H610 GPS, was demonstrating its new Mio DigiWalker C520 in car GPS. Users will immediately notice the wide 4.3 inch display and the new sleek design that should better match your car interior when compared to the white Mio C310. It seems to use the same software than the H610 (which is fast and has anti-aliasing enabled) with the addition of Bluetooth connectivity to handle hands-free conversation and audio broadcasting.
The other cool new feature is the dual map display: 2/3 of the screen are used to display the immediate surrounding of the car while the remaining 1/3 displays text directions or an overall view of the route – great idea!
Next Story: Cisco Sues Apple Over iPhone Name
- 2014-04-14: Lechal Smart Shoes Update
- 2014-04-08: Toyota Sports Drive Logger Replays Circuit Runs At Home
- 2014-04-02: TomTom Runner Cardio GPS Sport Watch Announced
- 2014-03-27: Magellan SmartGPS 5390 Announced
- 2014-03-06: HereO Watch Helps Parents Keep Tabs On Their Kids