Folks who actually own Tag Heuer Meridiist finally have an accessory that is worthy of the handset – this Bluetooth auricle that comes in two different segments, where the initial one can hold up to 4GB of data while the other half is a featherweight handsfree device that offers up to a quartet of hours of non-stop chatting. No need to plug it into any power outlet when you’re on the go, as it is USB chargeable, tipping the scales at a mere 40 grams. No word on Tag Heuer on pricing and availability though, but we believe cheap isn’t part of their vocabulary. Let’s hope they pack in decent specifications to justify (in part) the price.
Next Story: USB Sofa
- 2014-04-17 Future Sonos Software Update Could See Full Wireless Speaker System Capability
- 2014-04-04 Tag Heuer Meridiist Infinite Uses Display To Charge Itself
- 2014-02-28 MOGA Teases Upcoming Bluetooth Gamepad
- 2014-02-20 Sceptre SoundPal Bluetooth Speaker
- 2014-01-21 Bluetooth Smart Jewelry Pendant
- 2014-01-02 Cobra AirWave Mini