Coca-Cola is looking into testing its new beverage dispenser which will see the use of a touchscreen computer running on Windows CE. Known as the “Freestyle”, this machine is able to dispense up to 120 different types of soda, tracks sales according to the time of day, and can be managed remotely. Talk about getting all the more information to analyze so that the company is able better to position their future products at the best time during the day. The Freestyle will see action in Orange Coutry, California in at least 9 places, followed by a wider introduction early next year if everything goes according to plan.
Next Story: HTC Mega Certified
- 2012-10-22: Motorola's Wearable Computer Beats Google Glass to Market
- 2010-07-01: Witstech A81-E runs on Android and Windows CE
- 2010-07-08: Cowon V5W Windows CE 6.0 PMP Supports Full HD Playback
- 2010-09-27: Sinotech HSG-X5 tablet runs on Windows CE, goes through FCC's paces
- 2010-10-19: Canon PREa powered by Windows Embedded CE 6.0