TomTom has released their iPhone car kit that will retail for around $193 after conversion, featuring an EasyPort mount that is similar to the one from TomTom ONE and XL, a built-in speaker for voice directions alongside handsfree call support and an external GPS receiver, volume controls, a microphone for you to concentrate better on the road, USB connectivity and an audio jack that allows you to use your vehicle’s audio system. It will also play nice with the iPod touch, and best of all is, there are no monthly fees to worry about while you use it to stream audio and get around via GPS.
Next Story: Soft stroke sensor
- 2014-04-02: TomTom Runner Cardio GPS Sport Watch Announced
- 2014-01-03: TomTom Go Series with TomTom Traffic
- 2013-07-25: TomTom To Add Real-Time Traffic To BlackBerry 10 Maps App
- 2013-02-14: TomTom Rider, A Motorcycle GPS Guidance System
- 2013-02-05: TomTom Launches TomTomTaxi iPhone App For Taxi Hailing Service