Samsung has just rolled out the first mobile display driver with embedded touch screen controller functionality in the world, where it is derived from the Samsung Touch Embedded DDI technology. This solitary chip solution will enable phone designers to come up wtih more simple and practical designs, where it will target usage in cellphones, portable media players and the digital audio player markets. The capacitive touch screen controller makes room for soft-touch and multi-touch functionality, where the latter is all the rage these days. Samsung also has longevity in ind, touting the new driver to offer a significant improvement in parameters including optical transmittance and durability.
Next Story: Honestech FOTOBOX USB device solution
- 2014-04-21: Slew Of Samsung Devices Appear On Zauba, QHD Model One Of Them
- 2014-04-20: Samsung.com Down Because Of Samsung Building Fire
- 2014-04-20: 10 Hidden Features Of Samsung Galaxy S5
- 2014-04-20: HTC Hires Former Samsung Marketing Guru
- 2014-04-18: Samsung And Swiss Federal Railways Work Out An Agreement