Looking to get back to nature? Well, these pictures of a couple of phones that sure look in tune with nature have surfaced on DoCoMo’s website. Together with Sharp, Olympus and “more trees”, they’ve announced this mobile phone prototype made with the surplus wood of trees culled during thinning operations to maintain healthy forests. The body features authentic cypress wood, which is more suitable compared to other woods if you’re looking to turn it into a phone. It certainly looks appealing, especially if you’re into the whole “going green” movement.
Next Story: MyTouch 3G Review
- 2014-03-30: NTT Docomo Smartphone Elderly Monitoring Service Launched
- 2014-03-28: Japan Warns Citizens Of Impending Missile Strikes Via Text Messages
- 2014-03-17: Mario Kart Race Happens In Tokyo
- 2014-03-17: Japan To Get New Wii U Bundle
- 2014-03-14: SoftBank's CEO Reveals How He Brought The iPhone To Japan
- 2011-11-15: DoCoMo to Apple: Y U NO GIVE US IPHONE?!
- 2011-10-05: nottv is smartphone only TV channel