It is already winter – don’t tell me Transformers-mania has yet to die down? Guess not, with the presence of the new Transformers watches which pack in far less technology compared to the most primitive of Transformers, as all you get is a basic robot toy and an even more basic LCD clock. You don’t even get special sound effects when a button is pressed, and they seem to be made out of super cheap plastic in the process. Don’t think your YouTube generation nephew is going to appreciate this $9.99 gift.
Next Story: Eking i1 UMPC
- 2014-04-08: Bradley Timepiece Specially Designed For The Blind
- 2014-03-30: Victorinox Announces New Inox Watch
- 2014-03-10: HeadWatch Tells The Time, And Then Some
- 2014-03-06: HereO Watch Helps Parents Keep Tabs On Their Kids
- 2014-02-18: Classic Arcade Wristwatch Looks Cool
- 2010-05-25: Transformers LED clock watch makes you want