This is one crazy mod – some guy with his spanking new LG GD900 cellphone decided to take advantage of its transparent slide-out keypad by turning it into an aquarium, complete with a live fish (that we suspect won’t last too long in such a crammed space). The phone works, but extracting the carcass of whatever fish in there could get messy and stinky. Have a heart, guys, don’t attempt crazy mods like this.
Next Story: Morphius robot case mod
- 2014-04-11: Alleged LG G3 Specs Revealed In User Agent Profile [Rumor]
- 2014-04-10: LG Odin Processor Expected To Enter Mass Production 'Soon'
- 2014-04-10: LG G Pad 8.3 Receives Android 4.4 KitKat Update In US And Europe
- 2014-04-10: Press Render Of LG L90 For T-Mobile Leaked
- 2014-04-09: LG G3 Screenshot Sees More “Flat” Design (Rumor)