No, the Moonwalk Lamp isn’t something from Michael Jackson’s estate, but instead is a design by Thomas de Lussac. Measuring roughly 13″ x 7″ x 7″, you get a body that is made out of metal, followed up by some laser-cut, folding and lacquering before being rested on a clear acrylic base. The retro filament bulb isn’t exactly the greenest thing going around though, and for something this simple, we’re left scratching our heads as to why it retails for a whopping €187 a pop.
Next Story: Sanyo Solar Electric Vehicle
- 2013-09-24 iPhone Dock Concept Turns Your Phone Into A Bedside Lamp
- 2013-05-16 Clyde LED Desk Lamp Powered By Arduino
- 2013-05-09 Satechi's Touch USB LED Lamp Illuminates Your Empty Bottles
- 2013-04-12 Sound-Absorbing Lamp Will Help Silence Your Home While Lighting It Up
- 2013-03-25 3D Printed GlaDOS Arm Lamp May Or May Not Kill You As You Sleep