Google’s Android has certainly gained a lot of ground in a short period of time, which is amazing, and we’ve seen Android popped into almost every device imaginable, including washing machines. Now the question that the folks at Asus are tackling is whether it should be using Android or Chrome OS for devices? Of course, it would depend on what you want from your device; whether you want it to be something like a media device, ebook reader or something you can do some simple work on like a netbook. Do you think that Google will be its own worst enemy when it comes to competition for Android and also Chrome OS? It will certainly be interesting to see if Google’s Chrome OS will be as successful as Android. What do you think?
Next Story: Steadicam For Your iPhone Video Recording Fix
- 2014-04-17: Galaxy S5 Review
- 2014-04-17: Madison For Android Declares War On In-App Advertisements
- 2014-04-17: Flickr 3.0 Brings Filters, Editing Tools And More
- 2014-04-16: Possible Redesigned Google+ App For Android Spotted
- 2014-04-15: Google Glass Android 4.4 KitKat Update Arrives
- 2014-04-10: Chrome Beta For Android Updated
- 2014-02-21: ASUS Transformer Book Duet Might Be Killed Due To Pressure From Google [Rumor]
- 2011-03-30: Google Chrome OS notebooks could ship in 2H 2011
- 2011-03-17: Asus to release Google Chrome netbooks?
- 2010-01-19: HTC Tablet Suspended