Windows 7 is the operating system of choice for the Cynovo C7 tablet, where the number 7 seems to play a prominent role (we’re not talking about it retailing for $700 though). Featuring a 7″ touchscreen display (there’s that number again), it will be powered by an Intel Atom Z520 1.33GH processor, 2GB RAM, a 32GB hard drive, support for both 3G and Wi-Fi connectivity to make sure you will never remain out of reach of the Internet’s tentacles, integrated GPS and multi-touch capability. There is no word on pricing an availability as at press time, and we do wonder just how well it will do amidst the tough competition from all the other players in the market.
Next Story: ITG xpPhone pricing announced
- 2014-01-07: Samsung Galaxy Note Pro and Galaxy Tab Pro Series – hands-on review
- 2013-12-10: HP EliteBook Revolve G2
- 2013-12-10: Quark A Kickstarter Project That Help Kids Learn Via Fun
- 2013-12-06: No Glasses 3D Tablet Makes 3D Viewing More Convenient
- 2013-09-06: LG G Pad: Hands On Review
- 2011-11-02: HP Slate 2 takes over the Slate 500
- 2010-03-19: HP Slate To Be Launched In Europe In June For â‚¬400?
- 2010-10-21: HP Slate 500 Hands-On