Motorola has let the cat out of the bag – that they will join HTC in terms of status by being a company to develop a Google-branded smartphone (HTC already has the Nexus One). According to Motorola chief executive Sanjay Jha, Motorola aims to create a ”direct to consumer device with Google” without spilling any additional beans, but this could point towards the Motorola Shadow as the Nexus Two, so to speak. Do you think this will boost Motorola’s profile by a mile, and will it resemble the Droid by any means?
- 2014-04-17: Project Loon Tests LTE In Nevada (Rumor)
- 2014-04-17: Toshiba Shows How Project Ara's Modularity Can Be Applied To Wearables
- 2014-04-17: Home Try-On Program For Google Glass Launched
- 2014-04-16: Google Offering $100,000 For Best Project Ara Module
- 2014-04-16: Possible Redesigned Google+ App For Android Spotted
- 2013-08-01: Moto X Hands-On, First Real-World Impressions
- 2013-08-01: Moto X Specs, Release Date & Features (Official)
- 2010-01-17: Is The Motorola Mirage The Nexus Two?