Motorola’s recently announced MOTOROI is set to hit Stateside this coming March, and we could probably see it be made available via Verizon Wireless. While the MOTOROI lacks a physical keyboard like the Droid (read our review), many people are already looking forward to the MOTOROI’s performance in usurping the Droid. Granted, it does look pretty solid in terms of construction and build, where you get a full touchscreen display, an 8-megapixel camera and 720p video playback via HDMI out. Apart from that, you get 8GB of internal memory and a microSDHC memory card slot to augment its storage space. Other features include a 3.7″ LCD display, 3G and Wi-Fi connectivity, and GPS support.
- 2014-04-18: Motorola To Introduce XT1021, XT1022 And XT1025 In May (Rumor)
- 2014-04-17: Motorola Moto G For $149 Unlocked Via Republic Wireless
- 2014-04-14: 2012 Droid Family To Get Android 4.4 KitKat In The Near Future
- 2014-04-08: First Working Project Ara Prototype To Be Ready This Month
- 2014-04-06: Leather Could Be An Option For Next-Gen Moto X [Rumor]
- 2011-10-18: Motorola Droid RAZR Preview
- 2011-10-11: Motorola Lapdock 100 - one laptop dock to rule them all
- 2011-09-15: Motorola Droid RAZR: Could it be real?