MSI has made their graphics cards a little more attractive to graphics professionals. MSI has announced that it will be bundling the Super LoiLoScope GPU-accelerated video editing software with all NVIDIA GeForce series graphics cards (albeit a 30-day trial version). If you’re wondering, the Super LoiLoScope is the world’s first video editing software which is directly decoded by the GPU, creating movie files up to 10 times faster than a CPU-powered encoder.
From the press release:
Super LoiLoScope, based primarily on the exclusive NVIDIAÂ® CUDAâ„¢ technology, converts video files with powerful GPU performance. According to NVIDIAÂ® official data, the high-end GeForceÂ® GTX 285 GPU equipped with 240 cores provides over 900 FLOPS ultra-high performance. This is much faster than any mainstream quad-core CPU which has only 100 FLOPS. Therefore, with the exclusive NVIDIAÂ® CUDAâ„¢ technology, GPU power can be released for various complex computing tasks to enhance the video converting speed by nearly 10 times. Then, with MSI N-series products and supporting Dual Stream Decode technology, Super LoiLoScope even allows users view overlapping multiple videos in real time.
Next Story: i2i Stream XR Streams Music Further
- 2014-03-25: NVIDIA Shield To Get Temporary Price Cut
- 2014-03-25: NVIDIA GTX Titan Z Has 5760 Cores
- 2014-03-25: NVIDIA Pascal Architecture Introduced
- 2014-03-24: NVIDIA Tegra 4i Powered Wiko WAX Smartphone Will Be Released Next Month
- 2014-03-20: Titanfall For PC To Get Better Graphics Thanks To NVIDIA And Respawn's Partnership
- 2014-02-18: GeForce GTX 750 Ti and GeForce GTX 750 Use Maxwell GPU Design
- 2013-03-19: NVIDIA Volta Next-Gen GPU Architecture Provides Huge Bandwidth Boost
- 2012-12-06: NVIDA GeForce Experience App Finds Near-Perfect Game Settings
- 2012-06-06: NVIDIA 's Dawn Character "Reborn" [Tech Demo]
- 2012-06-04: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 680M Powers Gaming Laptops