The cutely named Tomato T99 is one interesting device, featuring digital video recording capability as well as a 1.3-megapixel camera which enables you to use it as a monitoring tool. Shadow-control is included to save battery life – it works by shutting down the camera automatically whenever it doesn’t detect any change in circumstances for a minute. This helps you save on storage space as well, so that really important moments will not go unrecorded. Recording resolution should be standard definition at best, and considering the 2GB of internal memory won’t go far, the manufacturer throws in a memory card slot that can add on another 16GB of storage space.
Next Story: Teclast X13-S01 notebook looks at Apple
- 2013-02-22: FOX Attempting To Ban Dish Network's Hopper 'On The Go' Feature
- 2012-09-26: Tivo Stream, Premiere 4 and Premiere XL4 announced
- 2012-06-19: Ikea UPPLEVA TV for Europe to get 8GB DVR add-on
- 2012-01-05: Xbox 720 could also function as a DVR?
- 2011-10-10: TiVo Premiere Elite is finally here