Word was going around that the folks over in South Korea have been using snack sausages, which apparently are electrostatically compatible with the iPhone’s touchscreen, as a stylus for their iPhones, making them especially useful in the winter when you can’t use the iPhone’s touch screen through your gloves. Now CaseCrown, a company that busies itself selling iPhone cases has picked up a large shipment of said sausages, and is currently offering them for a limited time at $0.99 each. Of course, carrying a snack sausage around with you to operate your iPhone doesn’t exactly scream “cool”, but at least you won’t get hungry, right?
Next Story: Mind Control Pinball Showcased At CeBIT
- 2014-04-15: Apple Participates In Smartphone Anti-Theft Voluntary Program
- 2014-04-15: Alleged iPhone 6 Batteries Spotted On Production Tray
- 2014-04-15: Alleged iPhone 6 Front Panel Photo Surfaces
- 2014-04-14: More Alleged iPhone 6 Molds Surface, Hints At 4.7-inch Display
- 2014-04-14: In-House iPhone Baseband Chip Development 'Herculean' Task [Analyst]
- 2010-12-21: Samsung sold over 2M Galaxy S phones in Korea, more than the iPhone
- 2010-01-12: Next iPhone To Be Officially Called The iPhone 4G?
- 2010-05-31: KT To Offer The Google Nexus One In South Korea