Pioneer has just launched its DJM-2000 mixer today, where it will come with the seemingly customary touchscreen display in many devices these days. Apart from that, you will also be able to benefit from half a dozen individual effects processors. Basically, this model contains all of the built-in technology of the EFX-1000, hence doing away with the need for an external effects unit. Pioneer has enlisted the help of James Zabiela, Roger Sanchez, Eddie Halliwell, Tom Middleton, The Swedish House Mafia, Paul Woolford, John ’00′ Fleming and Kutski DJs during different parts of its development before settling on the final version which will set you back by €1,999.
Next Story: ARM to mobilize 50 tablets this year
- 2014-03-12: Pioneer Reportedly Working On Bringing CarPlay To More Vehicles
- 2014-03-05: Pioneer DJE-2000 And DJE-1500 Headphones Announced
- 2013-11-11: Pioneer To Re-Enter TV Market
- 2013-10-01: Pioneer ND-HUD10 Augmented Reality Heads Up Display
- 2013-09-30: Pioneer Transparent Display Concept